Field of Dreams

Sunday, December 28, 2008

a Merry Christmas


John & I had a memorable Christmas, spending Christmas Eve with his daughter Andrea and grand-daughter Jasmine at their home, opening many gifts, then Jasmine and I sang all afternoon with her BRAND NEW KAREOKE MACHINE! The picture is of she and I and the special gift she picked out for me - a Dale Earnhardt Jr jacket! i was AMP-ed!! hee hee
That evening, my Dad & step-mom joined us and we all attended the candlelight service at Henderson Presbyterian Church. John and I spent Christmas day at my step-sister's with her family and my mother & step-dad. More goodies there and YUMMY food too! Of course the most perfect gift was given to us all 2008 years ago, and we always try to grow closer to Him.
We are anxious for our friends Bob & Pat to arrive next week to welcome 2009 and start it off together, as we have twice before, once on the wonderful Las Vegas strip! This year we are going to stay close to 'home' and attend the celebration here at the Oasis rv resort. It will be a fun time as always!
Until next year...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: