John took me to the Grand Canyon this past week! He has always teased me that
I'd lived in Las Vegas since 1977 and had never been to the Grand Canyon. We drove to the north rim and enjoyed this awesome scenery. Last week we went through Zion to my step-brother-in-laws cabin & took in the scenery there. WOW!
It's been fun being so close to my mom and to my step-sister and her family.
We leave Monday for Los Angeles and will spend the night with our friends, then on Tuesday, the 4 of us will head to Vietnam. I still don't know how to say anything other than Xin Chao - Hello. To borrow a line from Walt Disney's 'It's a Small World' - a smile means friendship to everyone.
I'd lived in Las Vegas since 1977 and had never been to the Grand Canyon. We drove to the north rim and enjoyed this awesome scenery. Last week we went through Zion to my step-brother-in-laws cabin & took in the scenery there. WOW!
It's been fun being so close to my mom and to my step-sister and her family.
We leave Monday for Los Angeles and will spend the night with our friends, then on Tuesday, the 4 of us will head to Vietnam. I still don't know how to say anything other than Xin Chao - Hello. To borrow a line from Walt Disney's 'It's a Small World' - a smile means friendship to everyone.
So I will smile and say hello!
Stay Tuned!!
Stay Tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment