it's been warm for 3 days now!! 90 the past 2 and 85 right now!!! yippee! here are 2 pics from N.D. that i wanted to share earlier... John & I at the Jumping Mustangs reunion, and honoring the fallen soldiers from that group - those that were killed in action.
Tonight, John & I are going with our grandson to see the Monster Trucks @ Procter speedway near Duluth! We're very excited about that! Last Sunday, our grand-daughter was baptized in Lake Superior! The whole family was there and we nearly filled two pews in church! During the service, two of the grand-daughters were talking and didn't stop after I gave them 'the look', so between standing up and sitting down, I scooted over and sat in between them - much to their dismay. As I sat there fuming, I almost laughed out loud when the preacher announced that 'today, the sermon will be on ANGER'. That was exactly what I needed to hear - that it was o.k. to be angry, but to not let your anger cause you to sin.
No comments:
Post a Comment