WHO DAT! WHO DAT!
WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?!
WHO DAT?!!!!
Yea! GO SAINTS! Boy, what a good game! Pretty good commercials too! John knew I'd be yelling at the t.v. the whole game, so he left for the gym. Poor superbowl widow!

Yes, gingerbread houses are usually a Christmas- time happening, but we made ours a 'Valentine' gingerbread house! (see the red heart!)
Thanks to the superbowl commercials, I learned that Denny's was offering their FREE Grand Slam breakfast on Tuesday from 6am until 2 pm. John & I enjoyed that, then we headed to the gym to burn some of the calories. That evening while I was making supper, I managed to break the stove! I did not realize that the area was 2 separate pieces of granite... well, actually, it wasn't, but it is now! It was glued together... when Leanne's around, glue isn't good enough! Welding
MIGHT work! If you're wondering just how I broke the glue bond, I was using a really nifty 'chopper' & when i pushed down, BAM! The bottom sunk into the drawer underneath...

It's Saturday & the stove's still broke... The microwave is working overtime, but all is well.
Later in the week, we drove to Newnan & visited more of my cousins. John is starting to understand that when I say 'cousins', they may be 2nd or 3rd cousins, or even cousins by marriage. I learned long ago that 'when in doubt, they're cousins!' I love having so many of them!
All week we've been watching race shows & all the happenings in Daytona. We're excited for our hometown boy from Unadilla, GA to get his first Cup win! GO DAVID RAGAN! You can count on every blog from here until November to mention a NASCAR race. Our Valentine's Day will be spent together in front of the t.v. cheering for our driver! (and hopefully eating from a box of chocolate!)
No comments:
Post a Comment