Field of Dreams

Friday, May 28, 2010

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen. Good Night!


This was our last week in GA this time around. There is so much about the area that I will miss including this view every morning, family, our campground friends, and the friends we've made from church plus I will miss the pastors messages. God's words come through his mouth and right to my heart. Plus, this week I got to see what a mule looks like when he's staring at a new gate! It's a blank stare that I try not to have when I'm sitting in church. I try to really listen & take in what God wants me to hear. I'm not quite like a mule staring at a new gate, but I'm not as excited on the outside as I am on the inside. For example, when I'm cheering for my Braves, or my favorite NASCAR driver I am vocal about it and there is no doubt who I want to win. I'm working on being that excited when it comes to being a Christian, and being on the side of God. He's already won!! What a joy that is!! The Braves haven't done for me what Jesus has. GO GOD!! Thank You Jesus!!
After church Sunday, I drove to Marietta & spent 2 days with my grandmother, aunt, & cousins. It was a wonderful couple of days. We enjoyed 24 Krystals since it may be a while before I have the opportunity to enjoy those yummy little hamburgers! We got a lot done, but there is so much that we had on our lists that is still to do. We got to visit, that was the most important part!
Other visiting that we did one more time was supper with our friend from the campground, bowling (cheering section again...), & eating - this time at Stevie B's, a pizza buffet! I enjoyed lunch with my friend and her grandchildren, which was a fun afternoon. That evening my friend and I went to a craft class & made a 'mini album'. There were 4 people at the class & we laughed so much I'm sure we added at least a year to our lives!

The NASCAR All-Star race last week was won by Kurt Busch and my sponsifier car did not win. I did receive 61 votes, so thanks again!
School is going well, and I'm still holding an "A" in the class - Thank You Jesus!!!
If there is a gaggle of geese, or a covey of quail, what is it when there's a bunch of cranes?


A construction site!!

No comments: