The caregivers where John’s mom lives are really great and to let them know they’re appreciated I made pie shaped boxes out of card stock and filled them with candy and a magnet with each worker’s initial cross-stitched into the material. I made eight of them and Amber (the awesome cake decorator) decorated it for me.
Sunday night John and I took our grandson Sean (the ballplayer) to a dirt track race nearby. We try to take him to several while we’re here, but this is the first (and last) one this year. We got plenty dirty, so that’s proof of how much fun we had!
In my last class of Human Resources my final grade was an A-. I don’t’ yet know how I’m doing in this class of Financial Decision Making. I’ve turned in my first assignment, but haven’t received a grade back. This is a stressful class for me, as math is not one of my stronger areas, but so far it hasn’t killed me, so it must be making me stronger! Praise God!
Our cat JAWS has a normal routine of running frantically back and forth in the motor home early in the morning and skid on the bathroom rugs, getting them all wadded up. He enjoys playing with his various colored furry mice and leaving them under the rugs for us to step on. He’s cute, but I didn’t know he was a genius. One morning I woke up to the bathroom rug scrunched as usual, but with all 5 blue mice in the bathroom! Genius! No orange, pink, or green mice; only the blue ones! GENIUS!
In my last class of Human Resources my final grade was an A-. I don’t’ yet know how I’m doing in this class of Financial Decision Making. I’ve turned in my first assignment, but haven’t received a grade back. This is a stressful class for me, as math is not one of my stronger areas, but so far it hasn’t killed me, so it must be making me stronger! Praise God!
Our cat JAWS has a normal routine of running frantically back and forth in the motor home early in the morning and skid on the bathroom rugs, getting them all wadded up. He enjoys playing with his various colored furry mice and leaving them under the rugs for us to step on. He’s cute, but I didn’t know he was a genius. One morning I woke up to the bathroom rug scrunched as usual, but with all 5 blue mice in the bathroom! Genius! No orange, pink, or green mice; only the blue ones! GENIUS!
This time last year John and I were in southern NV to surprise my mother on her 70th birthday! What fun memories! Happy 71st Mother!
In keeping with the birthday theme, tomorrow will be John's mom's 1/2 birthday! Last night 3 of my grand kids and I made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies to take for our mini-celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment