John continues to get up early, and is enjoying the awesome sunrises God gives him.
The cats posed for a picture for the blog this week. This is Candy and JAWS.
One day last week, John & I went to the gym on Robins AFB, which we haven’t done in a long time. I worked on the elliptical and stationary bike, all the while, reading some of the material for school. I finished the reading and burned 300 + calories! It was a really good feeling, and I thought “we should do this more often!”, but I also was a little apprehensive of ruining a good thing. Not that my not-so-tone body is a good thing.
Sunday morning we enjoyed campground church and community church, partaking in the Lord’s Supper at each service, and we especially enjoyed the first Sunday potluck after community church!
Yesterday we went to the gym again. It wasn’t bad. It works well for me to read some school work while I’m working out. It keeps my mind off of the working out, and I stay awake while I read!
School often overwhelms me and more than once a day, I’m ready to quit. However, one of the purposes of my life is to set a good example for others, especially the youngsters in my life. Quitting is not the kind of example that I want to set for them or for myself.
Some inspiration is that the first week of this class is done! I’m always anxious to get my grades back, but even more on the first assignment since it’s an unknown just what the instructor is looking for. I’m happy to say that my first grade for this class was a 93! On to week two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment