Field of Dreams

Friday, July 13, 2012

You ought to be in pictures!

This week's blog is a liitle different than usual. I'm letting the pictures do the talking.


A vigorous walk last Friday before the rain came!


doggy kisses after our walk!

oh how I love doggy kisses!



Two Harbors Heritage Days weekend!
the lutefisk toss! Swedes vs. Norskies on throwing fish pieces in a bucket

see the bucket?

our youngest grandson and John at the Heritage Days street dance.

the street dance is similar to New Year's on the Las Vegas strip, but with a little more elbow room!

thanks firefighters for the yummy pancake breakfast!

at the Heritage Days car show

John's classmate's car - she can go topless too!

Two Harbors Heritage Days entertainment

Two Harbors Heritage Days parade!

Stand and show respect

our granddaughter's chariot

Shriners are always a fun part of the parade!

More Shriiner entertainment

MinneSNOWta in the summer...

Here comes the snow plow!

DQ Blizzard

A bird pooped on John at the parade! What aim!

our lantern at the lantern launch

it's almost ready...

can you tell which one is ours??

good old fashioned sparkler! - the kind that burn your wrists.

9th of July spectacular!
 Tuesday my grandson and I flew to IL to visit my dad and aunt in northern IL.
on the plane from MN to IL!

At the garden conservatory in Rockford

Sean, Aunt Mary, and I

Now we're having fun! (with the remote control car)

and on the 3 wheeler

Sean's first go at shooting Dad's .22

Shooting at cans on the rock pile

shot up cans!

Riding the 3 wheeler!

Go Speed Racer!

The corn is taller than Sean

Sean's first go at picking sweet corn

Sean in a big tractor

Dad, Sean, and I by one of the big 'trac' tractors

Aunt Mary and Sean by the Rockford Speedway sock monkey

Bandit racing class

Winners in the "misfit" class
Hotel Aunt Mary ALWAYS leaves chocolate on your pillow!






1 comment:

jessica :) said...

I thought i recognized that three wheeler :p